Rotating Ball Around Shaking

Social Icons

Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Other Websites Like Ultoo.In To Earn Money Online


Just after writing articles about Ultoo.in in my blog, I am continuously assuming that there are so much of people who are getting redirected on my website by searching about the similar websites, concepts and programs like Ultoo.com.
Specially, after writing about the article which contains the proof of Ultoo.in income, people are asking me through mails too whether there are other concepts like this are available on internet. Well, let me tell you till we are not able to find similar site like ultoo which are providing free sms and earn for sending sms online. But there are few other concepts available which you can join for free and generate income through it.
Ultoo.In Logo

Other Programs Like Ultoo

PickzUp – Read Mails, Refer & Earn Money
Amulyam – Advertise & Earn
These are the concepts which seems like similar website as Ultoo. One of the above is PickzUp which I have tried. Earlier I discussed in my blog too that the concept is working with a proof of recharge through PickzUp. So, I can recommend you to join that concept. The first recharge of Rs. 20 /- is very easy in that concept. You just need to refer two friends and you will have Rs. 20 /- in your wallet. Enjoy the services and do comment if you want to say something on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment