Rotating Ball Around Shaking

Social Icons

Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

PickzUp.Com Is Not Fake – I Recharged My Mobile Phone

Finally, I can comment clearly about Pickzup.com. That the website is not at all fake. Its a real concept. Before I wasn’t sure that will the concept is actually working or its just scam. But it is a genuine concept of referral marketing. I was searching there should be any guy who must have got the income through it. Then, I decided that I will try it and write a proper review on it.

The concept is really very simple. Just refer two friends and check emails earn recharge and income too from easy ways. The thing which we should keep in our mind is, Email ID and Mobile Numbers (Our and Referrals too) should be verified by them through the codes and links.

JOIN NOW

So, as per the concept I referred first two friends within few minutes of joining that concept and earned 200 credit points. It was the minimum threshold for redeeming the credit points as a recharge of your mobile phone. According to the PickzUp program 200 credit points is equals to Rs. 20 /-. After waiting 24 hours I decided to recharge my mom,s Airtel mobile phone with Rs. 20/- to test it and the results was, Recharge Successful.

Well, above is the proof of free recharge which I got on behalf of PickzUp.com. It is the screenshot of message confirmation of successful recharge which I got after recharging with the website.
The recharge amount was Rs. 20 /- but the account balance got credited with Rs. 16.80/- w.e.f. of deduction charges (Rs. 1 /- Processing Fee + Rs. 2.20 /- Service Tax). Hence, clearly I can say that the program known as PicksUp.com is not at all fake its is a genuine concept and I can surely recommend you to try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment